|High CONTEXT CULTURE||LOW CONTEXT CULTURE|
|1. Strong sense of insiders and outsiders (high)
2. Team and family activities preferred (high)
3. A lot of confidential information (high)
4. Close personal relationships (high)
5. General information (high)
6. Elders/authoritative figures in control (high)
7. Concerned about ‘losing’ face. (high)
8. Who you know is important (high)
9. Focus on task (high)
10. Strong sense of family (high)
11. Gender roles clearly defined (high)
12. Polite people admired (high)
13. Reserved (high)
14. Strong sense of honor (high)
15. Process more important than product (high)
16. Privacy (even when dealing with one’s own family) highly valued (high)
17. Public admission of wrongdoing expected. (high)
18. Strong sense of respect (high)
19. Better response to visual information (high)
20. No direct eye contact (high)
21. Verbal agreements (high)
22. Very rare marriage with outsiders (high)
23. Public criticism insulting (high)
|1. Specific information exists (low)
2. Informal (low)
3. Focus on results (low)
4. Transparency expected (low)
5. Rules and regulations are easily accessible (low)
6. “Have a go at it” philosophy (low)
7. Individual responsibility (low)
8. Expertise valued (low)
9. Emphasis on words and text (low)
10. What you know is important (low)
11. Individual freedom valued (low)
12. Short term relationships (low)
13. Gender roles less fixed (low)
14. Strong sense of fairness (low)
15. Values logic over feeling (low)
16. Clear division of responsibilities at work (low)
17. Written contracts (low)
Choose from three of the sentences in the document that represent your personality and explain why:
- Team work preferred.
Personally, I preferred to work with others because will help me to build relationship with others. Also, in group work we can share idea, learn something new. In addition, it improve my skills.
- Strong sense of family.
Personally, my family is important part in my life for me I can’t live without them. They are my firs priority.
- Direct communication.
Personally, I preferred to communicate directly with people to avoid any miss understanding.